With limited time and resources – nonprofits struggle to build a website that will articulate their story and catch the eyes of donors. Morweb’s goal is to help nonprofits create a beautiful website that has all of the features they need to be successful whether that includes a content management platform, analytics, or a fundraising page to grow their online presence.
The subscription based platform is fully responsive and includes built-in modules such as event pages, blogs, and private pages that a charity can chose from to make their webpage unique.
Morweb is based exclusively on the cloud and integrates with CRM-giant Salesforce, Stripe – a payment processing platform and Fundly – a fundraising website. These integrations help Morweb become an all-in-one tool where the charity never leaves Morweb’s page. Ultimately this produces a smooth user experience.
Ease of Use:
Founder and CEO of Morweb Murad Bushnaq gave me a demo of the platform. We looked at a website that used Morweb but he also showed me the backend that nonprofits use to create their websites. In the backend a user can upload pictures, change fonts, add backgrounds, and change the flow of their website. Everything they do happens in real time so they can see what their changes will look like before committing to it. To be honest it was a lot of information that isn’t necessarily difficult – it just takes time to learn all of Morweb’s capabilities.
If a user did run into any problems Morweb does have a chat functionality as well as a support center for training material.
Morweb is an all-in-one website solution for nonprofits. Charities use Morweb to create an aesthetically pleasing site that will attract donors and incorporate tools they need to succeed whether that’s an event page, a blog, or a donation page.
The cost of Morweb ranges from $99 to $199 per month and depends on the size of the nonprofit and what their needs are. The subscription comes with training, and an eventual upgrade to Morweb 3.0 before the end of the year. The new platform will include a smoother user experience and an upgrade in analytics.
- Geared exclusively towards nonprofits – the company knows the challenges that charities face and are better suited to help them reach their goals.
- Charities pays one monthly price and receive access to a website builder, CRM, and donation page.
- Customers can receive help by email, phone, chat or through their support center if they run into any issues
- Morweb 3.0 will have a better user experience for nonprofits – making it easier for them to create an impactful website.
- Lacking extensive analytics. While they do offer clients some analytics it could be more robust
- I would like to see them integrate with more platforms in the future
Morweb has helped over 1,500 nonprofits build meaningful websites with limited resources. Morweb has thought a lot about the needs of a nonprofit and it shows from all of the capabilities and modules the platform allows. For future releases I would love to see them integrate with more platforms as well as build out their analytics program to allow nonprofits to export data.Last modified on Monday, 18 November 2019